This website is operated by Huptech Web Pvt Ltd. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Huptech Web Pvt Ltd. We offer this website, including all information and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing service from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
We are so confident in our Complete Shopify Speed Optimization Service that if we fail to improve your store performance you will get your money back. If your project is eligible for refund/our guarantee, you have 3 days (72 hours) from the date and time stamp on the Project Completion email sent to you to request your money back.
If a project is eligible for refund/our guarantee, there are two points — and only two points — at which it is:
- Before you receive your Order Confirmation email from your Project Manager requesting login credentials;
- After you received your Project Completion email, we were unable to improve your store performance.
The Sale is otherwise Final, Even if we were, Through no fault of our own, Unable to implement the performance we have devised for your store.
Please note: By the time we request logins via your Order Confirmation email, your project has already been completed with the only thing left to do being implementation of the performance we have devised.
If you wish to cancel your order at any time after we have requested login credentials, but before you receive your Project Completion email, even if we were, through no fault of our own, unable to implement your store new performance, your project’s purchase price is not refundable, the sale is final.
Our service is analogous to ordering a custom cake from a bakery. Once you order your ‘cake’, we make it then notify you that it’s done (via your Order Confirmation email).
If you no longer want your cake after we make it that is of course up to you; however, we are now stuck with a cake that we cannot give to anyone else. No longer wanting the cake you ordered does not mean you get your money back for the cake we spent time and resources making.
- We will start working on the backup of your Live Site.
- Any “New Features” added by you in the Live Site after the work is started or backup taken by us will not be considered in the optimization.
- Once work is completed and made Live you will have 2 days to check all the original store functionalities working as it is before optimized work is made Live.
- Any speed changes coming from the Shopify app side will not be in the Jurisdiction of us.
- Any optimized changes affecting the original functionality of the site, when reverted back can/may affect the speed work.
- Nos of revisions are always welcomed, But after completion of work it will be chargeable at a rate of $25 USD per hour.
- If you change the store we are to optimize at any point after you order the project is ineligible by default.
- If your site is in any way ‘broken’ or suffering some or another development issue at the time the project commences (e.g. rendering issues, incompatibilities, errors and anomalies of any kind, etc);
- You may add pages, posts, products and images, but if you engage in development in any way while your project is in progress (i.e. altering the store code base, the project is ineligible for refund;
- Re-optimizations: If we have optimized your website previously, there is no guarantee of performance improvement upon subsequent optimizations. While performance improvements almost always do happen with re-optimizations (especially if you have made major changes to your store since we last worked on it) the primary purpose of re-optimization is thorough testing and analysis to make sure all of the latest optimization and techniques are applied.
- Communication: If we send you a correspondence and you do not reply within 30 calendar days or we are unable to complete your project within 30 calendar days of your order date through no fault of our own, your purchase price will be converted into a Project Monitoring and Maintenance fee and you will lose your right to refund even if we have yet to begin implementation of your site’s new performance plan. At which point, if you would like us to resume your project, you will need to repurchase an optimization package.
- Huptech Web Private Limited reserves the right to use visual representations of your store work as part of our work portfolio.
- Given a timeline for project completion will be valid if the client provides all requirements and approvals on time otherwise it might be delayed and No refund will be applicable.
These are non-negotiable. As such, if you have any questions about our guarantee/refund policy, please contact us before placing the order.
- Refund requests that Huptech Web Pvt Ltd – at its sole discretion – determined to be absurd, capricious, arbitrary, ignorant or a scam-for-free-work will not be honored and will likely be ignored altogether.