According to Moz, local citations are any online mentions of the name, address, and phone number for a local business. You can even call local citation service as a business listing service.
Importance & Benefits of Local Citations
Local citations help Internet users to discover local businesses and can also impact local search engine rankings. Local businesses can actively manage many citations to ensure data accuracy. Here are a few benefits of local citation building:
- The number of citations, the accuracy of the data and authenticity of the platforms on which they exist affect local search engine rankings.
- The quality of the local citations help potential customers discover your business. This increases your online traffic and foot traffic.
- Local citations are cost-effective compared to other marketing options like PPC (Pay Per Click).
- Increase in Business Reputation and Brand Visibility.
- Through Local Citations, you can get maximum control over how the business gets represented across the web.
USP of Huptech Web
Considering all the positive feedback and reviews from our clients we can confidently say that the citation services we provide is extensive, fruitful, and tailor-made for you. Here are a few steps that we follow to stand out from the crowd:
We submit the listing only if the DA is ≥ 30
The quality of the platform where the listing is submitted needs to have a decent domain authority. This is necessary as search engines like Google collects data about each business from different sites. And if the platforms from where they collect your details are not authentic or have low DA and high spam score then it can affect your SERP rankings.
We Manually Perform the Business Listing Service
This is vital to avoid even any minor errors. We carefully input your company details and find more relevant platforms which could benefit your rankings on SERPs. As opposed to automatic citation submissions, in manual citation you hold control and ownership over your listings. Moreover, this method is better if you are on a tight budget.
You Receive A Report of All The Submissions
At the end of a pre-decided duration, you get a full report of all the submissions. This report represents detailed documentation of the submissions, platforms, verifications, dates, etc.
Pay Us Only For The Approved Links!
We know it is frustrating to pay for a service and not get anything in return, hence we charge you only for the links that are approved by the listing platforms.
We follow a specific process for local citation building, here is the flow of the process. Needless to say this process, can be customized according to the needs of the clients.
About the Client and their Business
Submit the Listing on
Various Relevant Sites
Create a Report of
the Live Links of Listings
Frequently Asked Questions
We understand that a client is trusting us to enhance their business. And we take that belief very seriously and for our clients we are available anytime. We don’t even let time difference be a bother!
In such a scenario, we begin by checking the accuracy of the information about your business that is available on that directory. If the information is inaccurate then we attempt to rectify it, so that your customers have the right information. And if the information is correct then we proceed to search other high DA sites and submit your business on them.
All our directory submissions are 100% manually done. We have a team of highly experienced local directory experts who know exactly what it takes to successfully list your business on high DA local directories.
- One of our experts will choose the local directories that are appropriate for your business
- A unique email account is created to facilitate the submissions
- The selected local directories are checked to see if your business is already listed
- If the business is already listed, our experts will find new directories that haven’t listed your business
- Your business details are carefully and manually submitted
- Verification emails are verified and followed up on
- If listing is auto-approve, the profile URL is grabbed and compiled in a report
- If listing is not auto-approve, the login information for that directory is provided in a report, allowing you to check the listing at a later date
- Report is sent out to you
We submit the following details about your business. Please note that you will have to provide us this information at the time of ordering.
- Website URL
- Keywords or tags
- Short Description
- Business Name
- Owner Name
- Full Address
- Phone & Fax
- Business Email
- Year Found
- Number of Employee
- Operating Hours
- Link To Video
- Social Media Links (GooglePlus, Facebook, Twitter etc..)
- Business Logo
- Office/Team/Product Photos
- List of directories (If you want to provide your own list)
Attract More and More Localites
Share your custom needs.