Shopify Developer (Team Leader)
- Building out custom Shopify themes and modifying pre-existing themes depending on the scope of the project.
- Ability to integrate, and safely remove third-party Shopify apps.
- A deep understanding of Liquid, from a front and back-end perspective.
- Knowledge in Shopify Speed optimization.
- Awareness of the Marketing Events, Discounts, Gift Cards, and their configurations in Shopify.
- Experience with Shopify’s theme kit and/or Storefront API.
- Experience in front-end development, including Html5, CSS, JS, and JQuery.
- The ability to use Shopify Plus features including Scripts and Flow to best utilize the front and back-end capabilities of the Shopify platform.
- Background in Product modeling and configuration via Shopify Admin.
- Shopify App Development Knowledge will be an Advantage.
- Managing Team of Shopify Developer.
- Communicating with Client , via message & Call to manage project.
- Write and maintain consistent, clean, and readable code.
- Take ownership of all front-end development and Shopify configurations for multiple storefronts across a global brand.
- Work collaboratively with a small team to proactively identify and implement improvements.
- Can manage a team of Shopify Developers.
- 5 Days working
- Leave encashment.
- Relaxed working environment.
- Rewards and appreciation
- Overtime leads to overpaying.
- Performance-based increments are never away.
- Every Friday is a knowledge sharing friday.
Job Category: Web Development
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ahmedabad