As a Quality Assurance Specialist, your job is to stay organized and manage your daily tasks properly, making sure you take the most important things first. Your primary focus is to identify any issues or problems within our websites and coordinate closely with designers and developers to resolve them promptly. you’ll need to handle your tasks independently and need to manage multiple tasks at once even when you have lots of tasks and tight deadlines.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as Quality Assurance.
- Good knowledge of Google Sheet, and PMS like Trello, ProofHub, Jira
- Working knowledge of tools, methods and concepts of quality assurance.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Great team player with the ability to work independently.
- Perform cross-browser and cross-device testing to ensure compatibility and responsiveness across different devices.
- Manual Testing
- Collaborate with web developers, and designers to communicate and resolve identified issues.
- Contribute to the improvement of quality assurance processes.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing websites to meet client needs
- Conduct accessibility testing to ensure compliance with web accessibility standards
- Add, update bugs in PMS or Google sheet, Create and maintain processes for that
- Make recommendations for improvement
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible Timing
- 5 Days working
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Work From Office
- Leave Encashment
- Employee Friendly Culture
- Celebrations and Social Events
Huptech Web Pvt Ltd, D/812-813, Swati Clover, Shilaj Circle, Sardar Patel Ring Road, Thaltej, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380059
For company details, please visit our website: https://www.huptechweb.com