- What Are Shopify Themes?
- Why Does Your Shopify Theme Matters?
- 5 Tips to Pick the Perfect Shopify Theme for Your Store
- 10 Examples of Great Shopify Themes
- Wrapping Up
The importance of first impressions on the web cannot be overstated. It takes seconds for your customers, readers, and website visitors to form an opinion about your business or you. But that’s not the only reason.
A report indicates that 88% of online consumers are less likely to return to a site after a bad experience.
Your website needs to not only be easy to read, easy to navigate, and visually appealing, but it also needs to entice visitors to stay on your site by answering almost immediately.
The best solution to make sure your visitors are staying on the website and purchasing from you is getting a suitable theme for your website.
When it comes to introducing your website to readers, choosing a suitable theme is crucial. Having the right theme helps to determine your industry and the branding of your business.
It automatically helps to attract more customers to your business when you choose the perfect theme for your website.
In this article, we will tell you all about Shopify themes including how to pick a Shopify theme for your business website.
What Are Shopify Themes?
A Shopify theme forms the foundation for a complete website design. The layout of a website, typography, color palettes, headers, and footers, as well as backgrounds and borders, are all important elements of the website.
When you’re looking for the best Shopify theme for SEO, it is important to look out for a theme suitable to the industry and niche.
For instance, you are running a finance company, so it is obvious that you will be looking to sound more professional and trustworthy; this way, you may want to make sure that you’re choosing colors, design, and elements that make your website look more like a burger brand isn’t it?
So here, you will have to look for a theme that is able to deliver that suits the kind of business you are and the customers you are servicing.
Why Does Your Shopify Theme Matter?
Having the best products, and displaying them in the best pictures, is crucial, but getting the right theme provides the required visual appeal and helps in boosting your sales online.
The theme determines what your online store looks like, how it’s organized, and what features are included. Your customers will experience a different experience with different themes due to the different styles and layouts.
Hence if you are selecting the right theme for your businesses, you are making sure that you are taking care of the performance as well as user experience of the customers visiting your business website.
Also read: Enhancing Your Shopify Store’s Design
Also read: 10+ Best Shopify Speed Optimization Apps
5 Tips to Pick the Perfect Shopify Theme for Your Store
Are you looking to pick the right theme for your website? You have already understood what important role a theme plays in the success of your business over the digital landscape.
Choosing the right theme for this and knowing how it can have an impact on your business, we know it also becomes crucial to know what are aspects to consider or what are ways or some essential things to consider to get a theme for you.
Therefore, to make things easy for you, we have some useful tips that you should definitely consider choosing, as they can help you pick the perfect Shopify theme for your store.
Decide Your Budget
The beginning and the most important tip for selecting the perfect Shopify theme for you is to decide on your budget.
When you are looking for Shopify themes, you will get exposure to thousands of top-quality themes, which will be either paid or free.
While in case even if you’re not happy with the available themes, you can consider building a customized theme. For that, you will need to hire a Shopify developer from a reputed eCommerce Web Design Company.
You have to consider building a budget while choosing among different themes for your website because it will give you a clear idea of the price range you need to keep in mind while selecting the theme and how much you are willing to spend on a theme.
While setting up a budget, you have to keep in mind that you’re also considering other expenses.
If you are looking to get a customized website, you will have to consider the expenses of development and the charges of hiring developers, etc.
Keeping a specified budget in mind will also help you stick to your budget and ensure you’re not overspending.
Also, when you consider having a budget, that doesn’t mean you will have to spend low and compromise with essential elements; the only intention here is that every penny you spend should be worth it.
Consider Your Niche
Shopify offers countless options to developers and businesses that they can use for their websites. The best part about them is that they are niche-specific and generalized themes.
Niche-specific Shopify themes are pre-tailored to match your needs. There is a huge variety of niche themes for every type of site and industry, and they will include all the necessary features relevant to their niche.
Shopify can now be easily used to create sites of any niche or genre, which is the main reason for its popularity, as it has a theme for every type of business and its website.
The majority of themes are designed for specific industries. When choosing a Shopify theme, make sure it was created specifically for your niche.
One of the best ways to get a niche-specified theme for your website is to Hire Dedicated Shopify Developer that can help you get a theme specific to your industry.
This way, you can not only assure you of getting a niche-specific theme, but the developer will also help you get a theme that matches your taste and preferences.
Use Mobile Friendly Themes
If your website is not optimized for mobile devices, there are higher chances that you will be losing a lot of visitors as most of the time, people who will be using your website will be accessing your website through mobile.
Regardless of how beautiful and well-organized your site appears on desktops, if it doesn’t work smoothly on mobile devices, then it won’t matter.
By making your website more mobile-friendly, you are increasing sales and conversions due to the ease of access that comes along with this design.
A mobile-friendly website enables users to interact and engage with your brand regardless of which device they are using conveniently.
Mobile-friendly themes are important from both an SEO and a performance perspective.
You will rank higher in search results when prospective clients use keywords and phrases you provide in your SEO content when your site is optimized to be mobile-friendly in its formatting and content.
As the digital landscape becomes increasingly competitive, providing users with a seamless mobile experience is crucial, and this will assist businesses in increasing their overall sales and conversions this way, a mobile-friendly website can also help reduce bounce rates on a company’s website.
Features & Functionality
Checking the theme’s features and functionality when selecting a theme is important.
Along with selecting a visually appealing website, you may also want to ensure that it includes all the features your business will require.
While you are selecting the best Shopify theme for SEO, the most important thing you need to consider from the functionality aspect is that it should allow all the latest updates on Shopify.
Often, themes offer free trials and demos. Consider running the theme on your store, uploading some images, and seeing how it performs.
While you may find it difficult to look out for which features are important, at that time, you can hire a Shopify developer that will help you get through all those essential features that your business will require.
When you Hire Shopify Developer, they not only assist you in picking on the theme with the right features, but they will also help you download the essential plugins that will increase the functionality and enhance the user experience of your website.
Optimized Checkout Process
The checkout process can be a significant crossroads in the purchasing process for consumers shopping online.
Consumers generally have been able to shop freely until they reach the checkout point without much disruption.
You may not want to offer your customers the checkout process based on the default process offered by your ecommerce platform as it only includes the basic features; therefore, choosing a theme becomes crucial based on the optimized checkout feature.
Several factors determine which Shopify theme is best for your business, including an easy checkout process, well-designed add-to-cart buttons, and a method for checking the total price.
Your theme must make the checkout process as easy as possible, so be sure to pick one that will do just that.
If you are finding it challenging to find a good optimized checkout feature, hire a Shopify developer who can help you get through it.
10 Examples of Great Shopify Themes
Shopify offers hundreds of free and paid themes for your website to choose from. In order to ensure quality and bug-free designs, these Shopify themes undergo intensive testing. Below we have mentioned some of the great Shopify themes for your website:
Price: $320 USD
- Featuring a conversion-optimized design and multiple images for displaying products exactly the way you want.
- Comes with a contemporary design with large imagery, minimalist fonts, and eye-catching colors that will attract customers
- Customizable design suitable for high-volume stores, offering multiple fashion styles.
- Powerful filters that make product discovery easy for your customers.
- Support Shopify 2.0 features that make creating custom pages in your store simple with drag-and-drop features.
Price: $210 USD
- Features testimonial sections and product callouts that support brand trust and shopability.
- Styles include helpful features like product recommendations, video home pages, zoomed product images, and slide-out carts.
- An easy-to-use editing interface and layout options help build a simple but professional-looking store.
- Makes brand websites look polished and professional with a sleek, mobile-friendly design.
Price: $350 USD
- Perfect for businesses selling high-end items or promoting their products’ unique features.
- Completely customize all the pages on your store to match images, testimonials, and contact forms.
- Create custom pages with drag-and-drop sections and blocks without the need for coding skills.
- Provide integrated, fast, quick shop drawers that enable customers to purchase while browsing.
Price: $260 USD
- Complete control over each section with thoughtful options that give you the best sales results.
- Packed up with visual storytelling elements that enhance the outlook of your store
- Features sticky navigation that allows you to keep menus at the top of your page even when you scroll.
- Designed for stores that process a large number of transactions in a short period of time
Price: $240 USD
- Enhance the average order value by promoting complementary products within a product using meta fields.
- Includes features like grid, quick view options for images to be displayed in a variety of ways
- Filter OS2 products with color swatches to increase product visibility
- Enhanced accessibility and forward-thinking features make this a good option for forward-looking stores.
Price: $280 USD
- Easily create about, team, and contact pages using drag-and-drop sections and premade starter templates.
- Organizes your catalog with subcollections using a simple interface
- Provides a beautiful minimalist theme that is designed specifically for large product catalogs.
- Easily create multi-column menus for the convenience of your customers and boost your SEO.
Price: $320 USD
- Featuring quick view, sales points, meta fields, size, price sidebar filters, product page tabs, and an updated design.
- Allows to display promotional content on collection pages and promote sales using custom promotion tiles
- Features like promo features, customizable contact forms, animations, product videos, and more for marketing and merchandising.
- Displaying custom promotions on your store for businesses that run business promotion campaigns often.
Price: $250 USD
- Theme split-screen layout creates an engaging user experience because of its beautifully balanced design.
- Includes conversion-boosting tools such as countdown headers, unique promotion banners, and dynamic cross-selling options.
- Visualize the products commonly purchased on the page with the option to purchase them without leaving the site.
- Features a parallax scrolling effect, full-width layouts, images, and hover-activated animations of popular web design trends.
Price: $320 USD
- Features powerful filters to drive conversions to the online store and to build a professional web presence
- Configurable page tabs, meta fields, size and price catalog filters, and more
- Offers a comprehensive range of highly customizable drag-and-drop sections and features
- Providing you with expert design, top-quality code, and high-quality customer support.
Price: $220 USD
- Designed to handle a large volume of transactions regularly
- Blocks with flexible designs that showcase images, products, videos, and quotes and support digital storytelling
- Featuring marketing, conversion, merchandising, and product discovery features
- Supports Shopify’s Online Store 2.0 features that allows you to create custom pages with drag-and-drop.
Also read: Shopify Lazyload Images Guide
Wrapping Up The Whole Context
A theme is one of the most important factors businesses need to consider while building their presence on the digital landscape. You can greatly impact your store’s appearance and provide a positive customer experience by choosing the right theme. Getting the right theme for your website ensures that you take care of the most important element for helping your business succeed online.